Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Okay, From the Top.

Well, here it is.

My first post.

I started a blog because I want to share bits of my life with others...or maybe I just like to talkS about myself. Meh, either one works.

I'm mostly going to be writing about what I spend a majority of my time doing: directing.
It's what I'm most interested in can talk about for hours on end.
I'm taking a Directing 2 class this semester as well as two classes on theatre and art in education
so my knowledge on this subject is pretty intense.

Directing is essentially knowing a lot about everything and a smart director knows that 90% of directing is casting right. If you have good actors, your job is simple. A director is a jack of all trades and pays attention to detail. No decision is a small decision.

So there it is.

Stay tuned for regular posts.

6 comments:

  1. hey Blue - cant wait to read about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Love Love your blog name. It's perfect and I'm glad cuz I wasn't coming up with anything. Can't wait to read your next post.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karie! I am excited that you have a blog, and I can't wait to read about all the cool stuff you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait either (waiting...waiting...getting grayer...waiting)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karie is having vehicular and internetical crises. I'm sure once she figures it all out she'll be back up and running. (Is internetical a word? It should be.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Kare-Bear! I love you, and am going to love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete