Saturday, April 10, 2010

Roly Poly


MY BABY ROLLED OVER BY HERSELF TODAY!

It was very exciting. But now, nothing is safe. Before we know it, Avery will be crawling and getting into all sorts of things. Tomorrow Wilson and I are going to baby-proof our apartment.

Avery has also started going to bed at the same time every night. Around 8:30. Hallelujah! I'm so glad she settled on a bedtime that is relatively early. She used to want to stay up until midnight and boy, that was killing me. So, good times. Good times. Way to go, eight thirty.

4 more weeks of school! Goodness, it is almost over. I remember thinking that I would never get through my student teaching semester. I think I sort of have the mindset that since I gave birth without an epidural I CAN DO ANYTHING. Really people. ANYTHING. That was probably the hardest thing I will ever have done so everything else is a piece of cake.

Here is Avery looking as cute as ever in her Easter dress. So pretty!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how much I love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little tiny sister! I sure love her...and her mom, the other little sister...and her grammie, the original baby sister! Such a succession of wonderful faces and girls.

    You're right about baby-proofing your apartment--if there's ANYTHING on the floor--even behind the furthest kitchen chair or the far end of the couch--she can find it, because even before she's crawling, she will roll all around and scoot ALL OVER.

    But you're wrong about the hardest thing. At some point, you'll know that giving birth was just the curtain on the First Act.

    Having the most darling and endearing baby EVER helps, though. What an angel! You surely did an excellent job, KB. I love you.

    ReplyDelete