Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for this Breaking News..."

Life has been detected on a tiny, far off planet.

This Life seems to be kicking about inside its cramped quarters.

Kick, kick, kick

Although there has been previous confirmation that Life is indeed nestled away safely on this planet, today marks the day when it has made its presence known by its persistent and rather remarkable kicking, felt by an outside observer.

Stay tuned as we continue to further investigate this kicking and soon distinguish the sex of this Life.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The first time I felt your mom kick I thought it was a little like knocking--hello? are you there? is anybody there? testing--1--2--3...

    I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I tell *everybody* that I see, and they are all so excited too! Donna almost cried. : )
    Love you so much, Karie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get that kind of knocking and moving thing in my stomach, I go poo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Karie. I have finally seen an updated picture of you, and finally a picture of Wilson. Yall seem like a great couple and he looks like an All American guy. You are a beautiful Lady. I am very excited for and Wilson and the upcoming birth of the baby.I hope I get the chance to see some pictures, as well as eventually seeing the real baby in person.I hope yall still are coming to Mansfield. I hope to meet Wilson and get reacquainted with you. This blog is a very cool idea I joined your blog site and I can't wait to read more. Dad

    ReplyDelete