Thursday, November 26, 2009

Letters to my love #2

Dear Little Buttercup-
Today is Thanksgiving and I am very thankful for you. I am very thankful that you are healthy inside my tummy and that I have been healthy throughout my pregnancy. I am thankful that you and I and your daddy have a lot of family that love us and take care of us. You and I ate quite a bit today. Lots of delicious turkey, potatoes, and pie. I can't believe that you will be here in less than a month. It's so surreal and I can't quite wrap my brain around the fact that you will be here so soon. But I'm so excited! And so is everyone else! We all can't wait to include you in all of our holiday festivities. Next Thanksgiving/Christmas you will be one year old and so much fun to play with. You will be starting to walk and get into things that you shouldn't.

Happy Thanksgiving, little one. Keep growing healthy and strong. I love you so so much.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. One of the greatest moments in my life was when I first met you. I almost couldn't breathe you were so beautiful and cuddly. I laid you on my giant waterbed and you were about as big as a minute.

    You are in for some of the best times and memories of your life. They will be memories that you will hold dear and cherish forever.

    The hard part about not getting enough sleep and being SO tired--well, you will get through that, but the sweet smelling newly bathed tiny girl you will hold in your arms--well, those memories will still make your heart warm even when she's a grandmother.

    ReplyDelete