Thursday, December 3, 2009

Letters to my Love #3

My dear little one,

The day is fast approaching when you make your first appearance. I'm glad you are coming during the holiday season because I love holidays. I don't especially love Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day or New Years Day....I mostly just like the days leading up to that. The excitement and anticipation and the general nice, warm, and cozy feeling I get. That's the best part. My birthday is next Friday, which I have never really particularly enjoyed, either, but it's nice to know that people care about you and send you happy birthday wishes. Your daddy is taking me to a nice dinner and that will be pretty great but the best present to get this year is you. I couldn't ask for anything better. I hope you will realize and know early on that there are so many people that love you.

Your lease is almost up, my dear! Enjoy the womb while you still can.

Love,
Mama

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made that baby sign a lease.

    I'm only joking so I won't cry.

    You're one of the sweetest humans I have the privilege of knowing.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watch out for all the gum wrappers, empty Dr. Pepper cans and graffiti after she vacates her premises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she has left some graffiti, alright. All over the outside of my tummy. :(

    ReplyDelete