Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello!

Oh my goodness.

Today my mom came to Austin to go with me to my first doctor's appointment. I thought I was just going to get to hear the heartbeat...but I got to see the baby!

eep!

My doctor, Dr. Gooch (lolz), did an internal ultrasound and the first thing I saw on the screen was this little thing movin' around. And oh my goodness. It was doing flips and somersaults and kicks and jumps all over the place. It wouldn't hardly hold still to get measured!

I think my baby will be a gymnast or a swimmer when it grows up.

I got pictures and they are adorable. I got them to print out three...one for me, one for Wilson, and one for my mom. I don't have a scanner, so my mom is going to scan the picture and put it online so everyone can see. It's so cute! Sheesh. My mom and I went to Target afterwards and got two picture frames. One for Wilson and one for me.

The baby is 5.64 centimeters long and is due on December 22nd.

And I also got lots of goodies at the doctor's office. Books and binky's and formula and tons of other stuff. I also got lots of goodies when I went to register for baby stuff at Babies R Us and Target.



I like baby things. They smell good.

4 comments:

  1. What a terrific day! I'm so glad you got to share it with your mom. I can't wait to see the pictures of your little swimmer. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!!! It's quite an amazing thing, isn't it?! Wait 'til that little critter is about five pounds and has its foot wedged between your ribs. Ahhh...those were the days. You have many lovely days ahead of you, My Dear, getting to know and love that little human more and more with each week that passes.

    Lots and lots of hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awsome. I am still thinking very girly thought for you. I love all things babies too. Their stuff is just so cute and small.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did Wilson think of the pictures? I wish I could have waited for him to get there and then I would have a picture of him with the ultrasound too!

    ReplyDelete