Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sugar and Spice

Oh, the wonderfulness that is today.

I am having a girl.

And she is very beautiful.

After class today, I met my mom, cheli, nana, calysta, and jake at McDonalds for some lunch and then we headed over to the hospital for my appointment. Wilson met us there. It was cramped quarters in the ultrasound room!

The nurse took a whole bunch of measurments and at last spotted the little girl parts.

Oh, she is very sweet.

After the appointment we went to dinner and then shopping and got our fill on little girl clothes.

I got lots of ultrasound pictures of her and will post them as soon as I can get a hold of a scanner.


peace. love. baby girls.

3 comments:

  1. And, to Momma K...peace, love and light. The Muffin and her momma are both very loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete