Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sunny days, sweepin' the clouds away...

















10

This post is brought to you by the number 10.

**10 is our most important number because it is the base of our counting system.
**Lobsters and crustaceans have 10 legs
**Our counting system is based on 10 because we have 10 fingers
**The first four numbers added together make 10.
**The first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution are known as the Bill of Rights
**Thomas Edison set up his first laboratory in his father's basement when he was 10 years old.
**Human hearing reaches its peak at 10 years old
**10 pennies make a dime and 10 dimes make a dollar.
**Does the number ten start with the letter "T" or the number 1?
**10 is the number of weeks left until Baby gets here...hopefully.






3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that about hearing. It explains why Jake can hear the rustling of a cookie wrapper from another room but James cannot hear me shouting his name from the bottom of the stairs.
    Ten weeks till we meet Buttercup! Grow strong, little baby. We love you.
    Karie, yesterday on my blog I put up a picture of a blanket I made for Brita. When I showed the boys they were all a little annoyed that it wasn't for Buttercup. I thought that was cute.

    ReplyDelete